Insolvency Support Services is delighted to launch our new Practice Management Workshops. A brand-new training stream, our workshops are designed to keep you up to date with your regulatory requirements. The programme will help you build or improve an efficient, robustly compliant insolvency practice in a cost-effective manner.
This stream is intended for insolvency practitioners (particularly sole practitioners or SME businesses), those considering obtaining their insolvency licence or setting up in practice, and anyone responsible for internal compliance processes or with an interest in the subject matter.
There are five workshops to attend or choose from, running in London, Birmingham and Edinburgh throughout 2020:
• Practical AML Policies and Procedures
• Financial Controls and Annual Compliance Statements
• Data Privacy and Cyber Crime Prevention Policies
• Avoiding Discrimination and Making Adjustments to Services
• PII, Bonding and Insurance considerations
Attend all five and pay for just four workshops or choose the workshops that meet your practice’s needs, in the venue that’s most convenient for you.
For full details of each workshop, click here.
CPD Learning Outcomes
• Keep up to date with current regulatory requirements
• Learn how to build or improve an efficient, robustly compliant practice
• Cost effectively implement statutory and regulatory requirements into your business
• Reduce your practice’s risk profile
Each half day workshop: £155 + VAT
Book three workshops and get our usual 50% discount on the third workshop: £387.50 + VAT
Book four workshops for just £527 + VAT
Book all five workshops and get five for the price of four: £620 + VAT
We can also run this training in-house for your team. This is a cost-effective option for larger practices. Contact us to discuss available dates and requirements.
Half day course: £975 + VAT
Full day course: £1,950 + VAT