Insolvency Support Services director Eileen Maclean is to chair and present at the Law Society of Scotland’s Insolvency and Debt Recovery conference next month.
Taking place at the 200 SVS venue in Glasgow on 5 September, the conference will look at key issues and challenges faced by professionals operating in the increasingly complex world of insolvency and debt recovery, and address recent legal changes and how they can be managed in practice.
Eileen will be speaking about the new Scottish Insolvency Rules, highlighting key changes from the previous regime.
Joining Eileen in the impressive line-up of speakers will be:
- Sian Aitken, Partner, CMS
- Christina Barr, Solicitor, Brodies
- Stephen Cowan, Partner, Yuill + Kyle
- Dr Richard Dennis, Chief Executive, The Accountant in Bankruptcy
- Andrew Foyle, Partner, Shoosmiths
- Steven Jansch, Partner and Head of Insolvency, Gilson Gray
- Paul Kirkwood, Solicitor and Commercial Mediator
- Louise Laing, Senior Associate, Brodies
- Bobby Lindsay, Lecturer, University of Glasgow
For more information about the conference and to book, visit the Law Society of Scotland’s website.